Friday 29 April 2011

Leaving to my "2nd HOME" :)

I feel so happy cause i am leaving to Bangkok, my 2nd home as my mum was born here. Everyone here looks so stylish, happy and cheerful. I love the friendly people, food that makes me gain lotsa KGs, beautiful and creative products...... i am going to see lots of stars.....

Thai people are full of colors :)

 Victor carrying bags front and back. Haha

 Happy, can't wait to get there.

Three hours later, we finally reach Bangkok. Passing immigration was quick but we had to wait long time for our bags :( wasting my time...  


Sweet smile :)

Queuing up for taxi


Traffic is very bad in Bangkok. I wish to get to town quickly cause i am really hungry and my favorite hawker food closes at 8pm. I am craving for it...... 

A colorful drawing at the hotel lobby

Look, I am happy cause we are on the way to get my dinner. Yeah yeah!!


We are at this famous stall in siam square. It closes at latest 8pm as the local people snap up her dishes quickly. I was surprise she could recognize me and stills remember what i like...extremely spicy bamboo shoot. Yum yum.

Getting ready some fresh orange juices to offset the spiciness.


The best scent!!

This guy trying to sell me his products...

Cute little girl with a kitten and Marge Simpson.. Meow~~

 We love the food here VERY much. We end up buying lotsa hot, sour and spicy dishes:)


 Wok on fire!!!!

The bamboo shoot is too spicy till i feel my heart burning and head scalp sweating. Still, i like the feeling~~

 
I keep this flower beside me. The scent relaxes me:)
Looking forward to a fun day when i wake up! Naawn lap, fan dee!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment