Friday 22 April 2011

Work, work and work.....

Here i am getting ready to start my day. Leaving the hotel lobby with my SS11 hankie on my head.  I can't wait to further develop my A/W collection and to QC the remaining batches of my S/S 11 collection. Going out with an ugly looking sourcing bag but very useful :) 
 Big enough to store all the materials sourced


Picking, touching and feeling the fabrics


 See this color chart... Lets all guess what color range i am going to use for the next season :)

 Looking so serious. Haha


Presenting our very talented aunties, who does wonders with their beading skills. They are the ones who hand-stitch the beads on our beautiful gallo by thian designs. This cute lil girl is starting young, trying to learn too.
Thanks Aunties ^^

The neighbors resting in the alley. So peaceful.



Beside designing, i am also the 'coolie' hahaha. I have to help Victor carry some heavy stuffs as he has lots to carry too. He threw everything on the middle of the road to snap this. I really love my job very much and if i have to choose my occupation again, i will definitely pick what i am now, a fashion designer and mother of gallo by thian.
 My passion, my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment