Sunday 10 April 2011

Judgement day!

7th April 2011, a day with so many happening events. I wanted to attend Khoon Hooi's show, but was invited to a more important event ...... to be a judge for the fashion college i graduated from, Raffles International College. It was held in the Ballroom of JW Marriott. 

Btw, this is my FIRST ever blog! Thx for reading!


One of the many booths, set up by the marketing grads that captured my eyes.
Love the whole combination of mood, colors and materials used.


 
Other attractive booths


Dressed up in one of my best Spring Summer 11 dress with props from my fashion show - fairy wand 
& fun DIY glasses *wink*

The stage

David Yee + I


My cutie assistant, Kittie busy taking photos. Her name suits her right.

Show start~




The best collection: We Are Not Amused - My hate is general, and i detest all men. It is human's stain that we all shall learn to see; within, and out of ourselves. ManChien

Well done ManChien. Love her collection. Perfect use of materials. The collection and make up is soooooo her. Keep it up ManChien!!!




1st runner up: Gender Bender - The androgynous component comes by eluding classical rules that women and men deserve different approaches attached to the notion of purity. Life is just a dream on the way to death. They should be timeless and freed from any gender differentiations. Alan Ooi 

I was shocked to see his collection on stage as they were so different from the pre-judge. Alan had them all styled up really well. The whole concept really popped up "wow" :D



2nd runner up: Metaphor - Metaphor constructs an analogy of two - you and the shadow. It conceived an individual perception. Of which the self-perception is perfected. Vivienne Khong

I like her inspiration. She knows what she wants and is very clear on her directions. I also found out on pre-judge that all her workmanship are nicely done :)



Collection from a Degree student  -  YeeTeng Ker - Motley In Blue.

 

So creative, with flower details at the back 
"I personally like your collection, YeeTeng" 


Token of appreciation





Congratulation !!!
After the show we went to ..........


Style director + manager of Toni & guy Malaysia, William Wong + I


Why is everyone's expression like that? I guess they are tired. :( 
We went inside but it was so packed, so we left to Weissbrau.




Thank you for having me :)








No comments:

Post a Comment