Tuesday 12 April 2011

New Hair Style For My Spring Summer Days. YeaH!!!!!


After my spring summer fashion show, I told William that i feel like dyeing pastel pink on my hair. He asked if i am serious and i said
                                                " Yes, I'm in spring summer mood now, I          
                                                  want to do it to match my SS11 collection."
I went to Toni & Guy last saturday and.......... *Teng teng teng teng*

Pastel pink * wink *

Took some time off as my brain got stuck from ideas so I asked Kittie to take some funny face photos together. Release stress abit. Hahahaha.. It was stupid but it helps.


I love the hairbands on her . They are hand made, carefully hand stitch by us. Available in the store now, go try them on. They make u look pretty :)

Cupid handkerchief on me

                              Hairband Sweetheart                               Hairband Dada

2 comments:

  1. Omg I loooove the glasses and headbands, are they for sale? Please let it be for sale!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hairbands we do sell at gallo by thian store at Bangsar shopping center and The gardens. Hairband Sweetheart RM 149 and hairband dada RM 119. We do sell online also later. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete