Thursday 21 April 2011

Sourcing trip

I left to China on the 19th April. I felt very sad and down, cause i am going to miss my little princess Maurice and prince Mozac very much :( Mummy miss both of you every second. I wore an entire black outfit that resembles my mood on that day. 

moody
 Two very heavy luggage

We have 4 bags in total and it looks we are going for months . Lol

We flew Thai Airways, I like the air crew as they are always SMILING :)



This clip cheers me up, i hope it cheers all of you too :)
I am usually like that, leaving in a sad mood but when i start working, i am all hyped up by the new fabrics, my printing samples and etc.

 Transit at Bangkok 

Queuing for a cab to the hotel 


Finally, a cosy bed!!  It was a very long and tiring journey. I left home at 11am and reach the hotel only at 9pm. Sucks, that was 10 hours wasted but it is worth cause i am sourcing for my A/W collection that will charm your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment