Sunday 1 May 2011

Fun Sourcing in Bkk

Today's job is to explore the leather and fabric market in Bangkok. I am looking for some new materials to make my A/W shoes and also a good shoe-making workshop. Hooped on to the tuk tuk provided (as the nearest BTS is quite far away), hoping to see something nice that suits my new theme.
My Limousine. haha

Buying my 1st coffee to start the day :) I am a coffee lover.

Guess who called? So happy!! My princess Maurice melted my heart.


We finally reach after 45 minutes. This is the 1st shop i entered and the sales person is really polite, very different from GZ. Good selection of colors and materials as well. Then, we moved on to a leather shop owned by a thai-chinese. It was easy talking to him as he still speaks fluent mandarin. FYI, i speak basic thai only.

 Recommending me various skins

Victor's way of making work slightly more fun. 

One other reason i love bangkok is finding delicious food effortlessly. They are everywhere and hard to resist. I was so hungry as i missed breakfast, i forgot to take picture of my 1st bowl of noodle. 


2nd order, Chicken rice

Continue sourcing. Good way to burn some fats!


Look at this uncle, sitting casually on the table with sunglasses while introducing his materials. So easy going and stress free. Lol


On our way to Crystal Design Center with my Thai friends. So kind of them to pick us up. Crystal Design center is a place that showcases architectural, interior, decor and construction products. www.crystaldesigncenter.com







I like the vintage furniture very much. I want my next store to be vintage and contemporary. My imaginary went wild on how my next store would look like with all these tasteful furniture. 
Besides the showrooms, you will also find lots of fine dining restaurants in CDC. Not only serving good food, they all have individual and strong concepts on the interior.  I think the one hour spent to get here is worth and I am definitely coming back again!

 Mizz + Seng + I





 We picked "Wine i love u". The surrounding landscape and ambience made me wanna do nothing and just relax. And the food tastes soooooooooooo good!! Damn, i am hungry now!

Kimchi fried rice

Vietnamese spring roll with special thai sauce

 Fresh oyster salad (Sorry, Oysters are covered by the herbs and spices)

Tuna with black ink noodle

 Black ink noodle Phad thai.

Hot basil spaghetti. 


 :)

The sleeping beauty dog pose Lol


After dinner + a few drinks....


Hahahahahahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment