Wednesday 27 April 2011

The drink that makes my day :)

I love love love this milk tea so much. I must had like 30 packs of it while i was there for a week.  I found out that not all convenience stores have this and one day i got pissed trying to find it. I ASKED the shopkeepers why!!!! and was told that the company has decided to produce lessor of my favorite, slowing stopping it, and replacing it with a sister brand so new recipe. OMG.....that is bad news for me. I actually tried the sister brand and i hate it. I think they are trying to lower the cost as they cut so much on the taste!!  



 I feel relaxed, fresh, happy and beeeeautiful (LOL)  when i drink this.  It is just like waking up to your favorite music with our love ones on a beeeeeautiful day! 




Look at my expression, i feel so relax. I am afraid that i wont be able to find it anymore on my next trip. :( How ??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment