Friday 15 April 2011

Product shooting day for our online store!

We had good fun today, shooting our SS11 'treasure' in the office. Mr. Mah Kok Wah who is in-charge of our online store, has to do everything from transferring stocks, ironing the garments, background setting and packing. I was the professional photographer.

 Hanging and checking the garments
Ironing the garments in his 'INsurance man look'. LoL :D
Getting the background ready.

Me, carefully stitching the hairbands for all of you, while waiting.
Kittie + i

I am the Fairy godmother. Flying around with wings.

                             Original photo                                        After adjusting the brightness

A long day work, finally mission accomplished. Our Spring Summer 11 collection will be available online very soon-www.gallobythian.com

I feel that my dressing looks like an Annick Goutal perfume bottle. Lol :D
I am an addict of Annick Goutal, www.annickgoutal.com and Petite cherie is my favorite. I love the smell and my inspirations come easier when i am using it :)


*My best friend*

No comments:

Post a Comment