Wednesday 20 April 2011

Pampering Myself Day :)

We went to Toni & guy.... AGAIN!!! Yes. Still remember my pastel pink color? The color is so hard to maintain. Just ONE week, the color has fade and i had to go back for a touch up. Apparently this is common for pastel hair colors. Good thing Mr Victor needed a hair cut too. He cuts his hair every 3 weeks... which i think is normal for most guys.

What so funny, Dear?



The 1st cup of coffee that makes my day


 The color is back, yeah :D 

Finally, we are done.



We went to Isetan after to get my pink color lipstick that i wanted badly. I have to get something since today is pamper me day.


The makeup artist working her thing. 


Which pink i should get? Which pink suits me best?




The makeup artist assisted me patiently as i tried a few pinks. It is hard to choose the right pink as my skin is quite tan.


Ending up buying LANCOME L'absolu Rouge - 366 rose a jamais color
Happy *wink*

                                          Dress - gallo by thian
                                          Belt   - gallo by thian

                                          Hairband - gallo by thian
                                          Earrings - gallo by thian

                                   Heels - Ralph Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment