Monday 18 April 2011

Super Heavy Lunch :P

My Mr Victor Tan, suggested to have lunch at Sri Nirvana in Bangsar. I have not eaten there for a long long time, ever since we moved out from Telawi 3. I missed the food sooooo much. We reached at about 1pm and look........



Full house!!! I was standing there for about 20 mins, looking at other people's food :(   


Look at these yummies. Making you hungry ya...


Finally, i get to sit. *Happy*


Victor looks like Harry in this glasses? Harry Porter Lol


Oh gosh.. how am i going to finish this?
"tang tang tang"

Guess what? I ate too fast, i can't even finish half and Victor has to finish mine. Lol :D

                                          I am wearing
                                          Top, bottom -gallo by thian
                                          Heels          -Michael Kors

                                                        Bag       -Miu Miu
                                          Bangles  -H&M

                                          Hairband -gallobythian
                                          Earrings  -Bangkok

                        








No comments:

Post a Comment