Saturday 28 May 2011

I miss Singapore Part 2

Part 2!!! After lunch at chatterbox, we had peanut ice cream. Sally made a choice to gain some weight so she ate 2 cones. Lol. I had my favorite chocolate flavored *wink*
While shopping i found a dress that has similar design with Maurice's outfit. Seeeee :)
She was wearing a jumpsuit though. Looks similar rite?
She is full of expressions. Look at her poses, her own style. 

Awesome dinner at Kudeta!! Fine food, wonderful environment and most important, a marvelous view of Singapore. Too bad i have no pictures to show as i forgot my flash and it was just too dark....booooooo...... 

Maurice dressed up for dinner.
Cutie Maurice :)

After dinner, we headed straight for the bar next door. Maurice ran to the entrance but was block by the host. He told Maurice 'sorry darling, you can only come back 20 years' :( Which means i cant go in too!! 
Looks like the Moet we bought yesterday huh. Yes they are!!! My friends that ditch me earlier, woke me up at 3 a.m to drink. These people are crazily fun!
I was drinking with them in my pajamas. Lol. I had a cracked up night with these wild party animals!

Sally + Jia Hui + Bryan + Jeremy + Andy
Poor room service guy has to serve us nasi goreng and white wine in such wee hours. 
2 bottle of Moet gone in less than one hour.
Poor Jia Hui....Bryan dipped her heels inside the ice bucket. All wet!
Sleeping beauty + Moet

Party ended at 5:30 a.m. It is time for Jia Hui, Jeremy and Andy to go home and prepare for work later. They only have time to get back to change and maybe have breakfast. Poor guys, i cant imagine what they will do in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment