Friday 6 May 2011

Pink Poison


On this day, i woke up just feeling to be in pink. I don't know why am i in such a pink mood :P .... maybe it is because of my Spring Summer 11 collection that made me fall in love with pink.  Lately, I have the desire to paint everything i see in pink. Even Victor's car, i told him will look good in pink. He got shocked " WHAT!!!" Lol.  I am definitely not a pink person, if you know me well, before i caught the pink poison.
Sawadee ka

Coincidently, the cab that picked us up is pink inside out.

Pink paper bags, pink wall frames, i see lots of pink items around me that day. 

gallo by thian s/s11- 100% cotton heart-shape maxi dress
Arriving soon!

Must have, gallo by thian - hairband

 Orchid from Thai Airways 

A little girl wearing pink shoes

Minnie mouse
I think that day was my lucky day too. I bumped into Paul Wong, Hong Kong Superstar www.paulwong.net, when we landed at KLIA. He is a very nice and approachable guy. We even had a short conversation after taking the picture. Look at him, fit, youthful and full of energy. Very good looking too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment