Sunday 12 June 2011

i am back !!!

Firstly i wanna apologize for not updating my blog. Soooo sorry!!! Had too much to do in so little time. Just got back from my business trip and last 2 days was my birthday, had a few lil celebrations. Can feel the extra year old already :(   Hmmm..... Have so much to share and this is one of it, an awareness event i attended last month. I must blog about this. 

We all know that we are not in the safest country, especially for girls carrying handbag and walking on the street. We see these cases almost everyday in the papers and I myself have seen a snatch case that happen a few years back in Telawi, very near the pondok police! Those f*** up people did this in broad day light and rode away happily! Urghhhhh!!!. 
Marie Claire had this great "Reclaim Our Streets" event to create more awareness on how to prevent and stop this immoral act!

 Sally + I

The event was held at M Store Gardens. We saw all familiar faces. :)

Sally + Stephanie Chai + Deborah Henry + I

Yes.. I am signing the petition!!!
Marie Claire Editor, Mindy Teh. We first met at gallo by thianBSC. She has been very supportive towards local brands like us. Thanks Mindy!!!

Deborah was the emcee.

Mindy giving a short but strong speech :)

Supporting the event!

After the event, we went up to our store to kill some time. 

Drinking the invincible tea.. Hahaha
 Ms Bunny + I
Jumpsuit - gallo by thian

Hair pin - bangkok

Heels - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment