Tuesday 10 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all dear mummies. I am sure every Mum have had a great and touching day as mine too. I spent the whole afternoon with my beloved family at the swimming pool in my condominium.
                                          Top, hairband, shorts - gallobythian
                                          Bag                       - Chanel
                                          Slippers                  - Salvatore Ferragamo 

My beautiful nail color to match my current wardrobe :)


Poor Maurice, she can't swim as she caught a flu. I know she really wants to join the other kids in the pool but she cannot.


Maurice has got good social skills. She can easily make friends with others, young or old. She is telling them that she can't swim as she caught a flu.

She brought along her toys 
She looks sad :(
 She is playing with her new friend. Haha

 She got wet eventually playing and splashing water with her friend. Good thing i brought extra clothes.

Mozac is showing his temper as he doesn't want to get out from the pool. Lol
Maurice in her dry clothes.

I promised to bring her here again on Sunday to meet her friend. 

SSSSSmiling
Maurice made this card for me. She is so sweet! 
A few days before, she gave me a massage and asked, 
" Mummy, can you buy me a lipstick, please? I like lipstick, you know?"
I got shock cause she is only 3 years old and it is a little too early for her to ask about lipstick. I rejected her but eventually found out that she wants a lipstick to make lip marks around the card for me.

iphone case

My present from Victor. He knows me best.. I love this swarovski pony case. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment