Sunday 8 May 2011

Jab and Interview!!

Health check! Remember to do yours too.
I have always thought that i am very strong and healthy but my medical report shows otherwise. I have to cut down on oily food, seafood, booze and start to do more exercises. The report also shows that it is time for me to have my hapetitis A and B vaccine. I am very terrified as i hate taking jabs. I feel the fear everytime i bring my daughter and son for vaccines, but now it is my turn. Wanna faint! 

 Dr Tan reviewing Victor's report. He has to watch his diet.
Taking my temperature. No fever.
I am really scared..no joke

Victor made a joke to cheer me up after. He said that he will cry with surround sound when it's his turn.

Lol. Good luck.


No sweat, it is not that scary and pain as i imagined. :p

We left and headed to an interview with Citta Bella for a Father's dad issue. My father couldn't make it as he stays in Kedah. Luckily my father in law has time to spare and is willing to do this interview with me :)

Make up kit
Doing his magic
Tranformation process
Hhaha, ada gaya. Posing for test shot.
He love his new look. They made his eyebrow look like......lol
Dad in law reflected in the mirror

Citta Bella writer, Sze Ling interviewing us on our daughter and father relationship.  I can't wait to see the final picture. To find out more, please get a copy of the June issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment