Thursday 26 May 2011

I miss Singapore!! part 1


I needed a break badly as i have been working and working. I took a vacation to Singapore last week and it was a wonderful + relaxing holiday. I had so much fun with my baby princess Maurice as she is always bubbly and seeing her just cheers me up!

Full of mischievous expressions.

We stayed at Marina Bay Sands. We had a huge room and a superb view! Have to thank Sally for an awesome trip arrangement :)


We had the best chicken rice for brunch. It was my favorite and I ate it for 2 days in a row. Just imagine how much i looooove it! Chatterbox is located in the Meritus Mandarin Hotel.

Must visit!!!
 Jia Hui + Sally
 
I will definitely be back. I miss the chicken rice NOW :(

We saw this extremely cute Moet Chandon pack in ION. Cant resist the temptation.

We each bought one.
Maurice wanted to take a picture too... Lol
 Munching her donut 
Crumbs all over Lol

We went back to TWG in Marina Sands for tea as there was a long queue in TWG Ion.

I really like this stand lamp. It is so vintage and is made out of beads. Can i get one plssssss?
Besides fine tea TWG serves some fabulous desserts too. Yummy..:P
 Dark chocolate cake - Maurice's favorite
Raspberry crepe (i do not like sour desserts) 
 Perfect pair, macaroon + tea
Absolutely her favorite
 Sipping her tea. 
Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment