Monday 20 June 2011

NewMan 8th anniversary!!

Hi all... My fault for the delay again... had too much going on. I promise to update my blog constantly.. :P  Went to 7atenine (not tooooo long ago :P) for NewMan 8th anniversary!!! Happy birthday once again NewMan Mag!!!


 They had live band and lucky draw. The main sponsors were GLENMORANGIE, DKNY , BlackBerry, MINOX, FLORSHEIM, MOMODESIGN, KILKENNY , 8TV and HITACHI. Free flow whiskey and beer........ weeeeeee :)

Kok Wah + Victor + Angie

*Cheersssssss*

NewMan editor Eugene Ng + I

It has been a while since i last attended social events like this. I knew Eugene long time ago but when we met in the event he could not really recognize me. Maybe because i put on a lot of KGs!
Joey G-emcee on that night

Patricia sue-Lin Knudsen + Joey G

Bumped into a famous + hot blogger from SG......

Dawn Yang + I

 I had a wonderful nite! Met up with alot of familiar faces and most of them cannot really recognise me anymore. I think i must go out more..

No comments:

Post a Comment